Welcome to Bepa's Garden!
This blog is about organic gardening, healthy eating and healthy living.
Each month I will be posting Garden To-Do Lists, Tips & Techniques, Garden Project Plans, Photos from the Garden, Recipes and Book Reviews.
I hope you enjoy reading and I hope I can inspire others to start a backyard garden!
Happy Gardening!
~Rob~

Pages

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Wonderful Wednesdays Gardening


To share my love of gardening, I built and donated a couple of planters to Oswegatchie Elementary School for their Wonderful Wednesdays Gardening program. In the program the children walked through the woods and collected materials to create moss gardens, planted spider plants & petunias and filled the planters with an array of colorful plants which are now located at the entrance to the school.


2 comments:

  1. Nice planters! When can I get some?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Send me an emil at furniture@rjtdesigns.com and I will send you pricing information.

    ReplyDelete