Welcome to Bepa's Garden!
This blog is about organic gardening, healthy eating and healthy living.
Each month I will be posting Garden To-Do Lists, Tips & Techniques, Garden Project Plans, Photos from the Garden, Recipes and Book Reviews.
I hope you enjoy reading and I hope I can inspire others to start a backyard garden!
Happy Gardening!
~Rob~

Pages

Monday, June 7, 2010

Quail in their summer home

The quail have been moved to their new (summer) home in the greenhouse. The greenhouse gets full sun until the end of May when the maple tree gets its leaves. Most of the plants are in the ground now, except for a few eggplant & tomato plants so I figured they would enjoy the fresh air and filtered sun. I have been able to regulate the temperature by using shade covers so the only gets to around 85 degrees in full late afternoon sun. The vents provide nice cross ventilation and the occasional bug for them to snack on. They seem to enjoy it out in the greenhouse!

No comments:

Post a Comment