Welcome to Bepa's Garden!
This blog is about organic gardening, healthy eating and healthy living.
Each month I will be posting Garden To-Do Lists, Tips & Techniques, Garden Project Plans, Photos from the Garden, Recipes and Book Reviews.
I hope you enjoy reading and I hope I can inspire others to start a backyard garden!
Happy Gardening!
~Rob~

Pages

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Pumpkins

Pumpkins planted 5/30/10

The garden is finally planted, except for the tomato, eggplant and cantaloupe plants that are growing nicely in the greenhouse. We are expecting strong storms later today and tonight so I am holding off on planting them until tomorrow. Last weekend we planted the rest of the seeds. We put in pumpkins, winter squash, kombucha squash, zucchini, beets, and beans. I took the chives from the greenhouse and planted them in a raised bed that we are turning into our perennial herb garden. The chives were broken up and planted along with 3 types of basil, 2 types of parsley, thyme, rosemary, and sage. I added two tomato plants and 2 fairy tale eggplant plants to the center.


Beets planted 5/30/10

No comments:

Post a Comment